Tuesday 26 July 2011

Why Would You Ask Her That?

He asked me did I think it only took a dick
For a person to be a prick?
So I told him that many a woman without a dick
Was also a prick
But it takes a dick with a prick
Or a prick with a dick complex
To make a woman feel like shit

I said it takes a dick five minutes
To make those of us who are dickless
Feel like we’re witless
It takes a prick to run a country
And a dick to run a business
But then again
What would a woman know?

I said that it seems like I was born
A woman in a mans’ world
A spanner in some tools’ toolbox
A bitch or a chick or the bird of another dick
It seems I’m always referred to as
 An animal ready to be fucked over
And then passed along
But then I bit my lip afraid I’d let slip
All my opinions at once

Then I carried on and said to him
You see,
I wasn’t born with a coveted appendage
Or a tree trunk full of white spunk
Or pants full of junk, except what I haul around in my
So called ‘trunk’
Wasn’t that how you pleasantly referred to it
As you grabbed it or slapped it
As you took my short skirt to be an invitation
To my assets or to my cunt
Because you think a flash of the cash
Will make me fall into your arms
Like some dickless, witless
Bitch or chick or the bird of another prick

So no I answered, in a pretty round-a-bout way
I don’t think it takes a dick
To be a prick
But it sure takes a dick to make me
Feel like a prick
And to take something like my cunt
And make it into something taboo
All because I wasn’t born with balls and
One engorged member, like you

No comments:

Post a Comment